Friday, February 20, 2015

Current status (9 days after session)

My sister took these photos for me just 5 min before this post! 

My arm:

My arm actually had rashes for a few days right after the sessions that it was so so so itchy. I literally scratched till I bleed. Now I don't feel any itchiness or pain on my arm. Just again, hopefully there won't be scar on my arm. Looks like once it heal, it will be really like 10% or less ink left. 

My neck: 

Have been removing my dead skin for past few days and this is the state now. A little itchy and I have the tendency to scratch it. So most of the time I will end up slapping my neck a few times. Yea the feeling sucks. Again, at this point of time, from past few sessions' experience, it should already be 80% heal :( now it looks pretty disgusting though :( 

Will update maybe two to three days later! 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how itchy that could get, especially if it’s just a few days after a tattoo removal. But it seems that it’s progressing well, and the removal is almost complete. As for the itching, maybe you can use some sort of cream or ointment to curb the itch? Just a thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing these updates with us. Cheers!

    Carmelo Crouch @ Pasadena Tattoo Removal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops my previous comment didn't go through :( Anyway thanks for starting this blog to document your tattoo removal process! V hard to find real-life info about tattoo removals in Singapore. Hope you'll keep updating! I'm trying to find a good tattoo removal clinic.. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete